Chapman Building tendered on this project and was awarded the job. We commenced the building works working of the architects drawings and referring to the engineers drawings and detail for the correct specification to be used in the super structure. The building was erected in time and although there were various variations to the contract, we completed the project within the 10 month construction period, and two very happy clients moved in with a few months to spare before Christmas.
- NHBRC enrolment and inspections.
- Use and implementation of JBCC Minor Works Agreement - contract and protocols.
- Liaising with professionals regarding the specification, design & construction.
- Co-ordination of specialist sub-contractors and programming of their works.
- Facilitating direct contractors and programming them into the schedule of works.
- Facilitating the issuing of the occupation certificate.