We arranged for the sale of the real right to extend the original scheme which was purchased by the client to complete the remaining block of 4 units. We were awarded the project management and construction contracts to complete the building in a 6 month period. We played an integral part in the planning of the surrounding development that saw it go from a humble litchi farm to a thriving 126 unit residential development. This block was built on what was called the “Ridge” by the old farm owner and with the orientation looking into a beautiful valley filled with an indigenous coastal forest and the privacy that the units would each have, we decided to upgrade the finishes and deliver a high quality product to the buyers. We conducted the launch of the units to the estate agents and facilitated the successful sale and transfer of all the units to the new owners. The common property was rehabilitated and handed over to the Body Corporate.
- Project management and facilitating the launch, sale & transfer of the units.
- NHBRC enrolment and inspections.
- Consulting on the engineering requirements and design.
- Co-ordination of specialist sub-contractors and programming of their works.
- Facilitating direct contractors and programming them into the schedule of works.
- Facilitating the issuing of the occupation certificate.