Chapman Building tendered on this project against some major companies that were building in the area, and were awarded the job based on competitive pricing and personal attention to our previous works as recommended by the references that were supplied to the client. We consulted with the client on the engineering that was required and arranged the engineer to perform the designs. The construction was done in stages with the steel reinforced concrete filled cavity retaining wall being built first, then the lower ground floor raft foundation and slab, brickwork and ground floor suspended slab and surface bed. The finishing of the home was seamless with us consulting on the specification of finishes and carrying out some specialist tasks.
- NHBRC enrollment and inspections.
- Consulting on the engineering requirements and design.
- Co-ordination of specialist sub-contractors and programming of their works.
- Facilitating direct contractors and programming them into the schedule of works.
- Facilitating the issuing of the occupation certificate.